Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thing 2 What is Library 2.0

Well, it's been a while, but I'm really starting this time. I still don't have my avatar completed. I couldn't watch the video - don't have the current Adobe Flash or something and can't download it with some administrative permission. I will try both the avatar and video from my home computer.

Did read through the blog of 2.0 and the article. No problem getting to these technologically speaking.

Overall, I agree that libraries need to be technologically up to date for the public. I guess I agree with some posters that game playing and game playing parties shouldn't be a huge priority. I just personnally feel that real person to person interaction is better and more fun.

I hope to learn more about the different technologies out there through these 23 things.

No comments: