Monday, April 7, 2008

Thing 8 Share your creations

I've created a database list in Lazybase.com of summer reads for my school. I pasted the html code and the list just appeared.



Pretty cool! I'd actually like to move it to a side column on my blog page instead of in the text. If anyone has an idea on how to do this, let me know!

I also created a 3 slide show on Thumbstacks. It was similar to a PowerPoint, but not as many options. I couldn't figure out how to link it here. Something for me to work on. I couldn't get the Web 2.0 Tools in Your Classroom to run for me.

I looked through the Picture Trail site and eFolio MN. I've seen a demonstration of efolio MN and have recommended it to others looking for ways to create their own website.

I'm thinking that one of the advantages of these slideshow sites would be for anyone to view them on their computer without the extra software. It is definitely something I will come back to check out after I finish all my "things."

No comments: